Monday 9 January 2012

Blogging from Bombay

Greetings once again from the holy land of Bombay, where the weather is 24C and I am enjoying every moment here. Today Fr. Caje will be visiting and both of us will be going to do some visits. One of them will be Bishop Bosco, auxiliary bishop of Bombay,  who is celebrating his 75th birthday.

Every morning I concelebrate mass at St. Michael's Church. Each Wednesday they have the devotion to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. People from different faith backgrounds attend this novena. It is so amazing to see all these people come together to pray and seek God. 

On Thursday I will be visiting the Archdiocean Seminary, where my journey to the priesthood began. Fr Caje has arranged a gathering of priests on Thursday evening. It will be lots of fun meeting with the guys and catching up on stuff.

My prayers and best wishes to all of you

Fr. Edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment