Monday 25 June 2012

Farewell Message from Fr. Paul

To the St. Barnabas Parish Family,

Thank you everybody for coming to my farewell get together. Thank you also for all your kind words and generous gifts. Thank you to the youth, young adults and all those who helped set up and serve at the event. The event was amazing and truly memorable for me. The presentations and videos were really cool.
I am really grateful that I had the opportunity, joy and pleasure to have served here at Saint Barnabas Church, my first church as a priest. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful parish community along my journey as a priest. Thank you for the joy that I received from working with the youth, young adults, CWL, RCIA and other ministries. It has been my pleasure to pray with you and celebrate the Eucharist and other sacraments with you. Thank you Father Edwin for being my friend, teacher and example. Thank you Deacon Paul for all your support and being there at my side. Thank you Gemma for taking care of me. Thank you office staff for teaching me so many things. Thank you Saint Barnabas Community for the three awesome years that I have been here with you. I will never forget you and will always pray for you as I know that you will pray for me.

God bless you all
Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment